Ogilvie Fleet (logo)
  Log inSearch   Menu

Overseas travel request form

Are you driving abroad? Apply for your Vehicle on Hire Certificate (VE103B) by submitting this form. There is a small charge for this which is levied by the BVRLA. Please contact your Fleet Manager prior to completing this form as there will be a charge to you or your company for this service.

Driver details:

Contact details:

Vehicle details:

Please note: vehicles can only be taken out of the country for a maximum of six weeks at any one time unless expressly agreed in advance by Ogilvie Fleet.

Travel details:


Please include countries you will travel through.

Postal address:

Only include if different from license address.