Our industry-wide reputation for customer service excellence and state-of-the-art IT solutions has been further recognised with it being named Innovative Company of the Year in the 2015 Business Eye Northern Ireland Fleet Industry Awards.
The awards, which are in their second year, were held as part of a major two-day Motor Show at the prestigious Titanic Belfast centre.
The award notably recognised a raft of innovations designed to both reduce the administration burden for fleet decision-makers, while also ensuring that Ogilvie Fleet customers have “happy drivers”. Innovations highlighted included:
• MiFleet Showroom being the most innovative online award-winning reporting tool in the industry, available free of charge to all customers and continues to be enhanced.
• The Ogilvie Fleet App that ensures fleet managers and drivers have access to excellent customer service 24x7in the easiest possible way.
• The online Driver Quotes Portal empowering drivers to select new vehicles in line with company car policies cutting fleet administration.
• Our fully responsive website, believed to be one of the first in the contract hire and leasing sector to utilise the new design.
• End of contract charges - a unique approach to tackling frequently contentious end-of-contract damage charges on leased vehicles has been introduced and won glowing praise from customers.
• A suite of online carbon reporting solutions to enable customers to better manage fleet emissions and thus introduce new vehicles and policies to cut their carbon footprint.
• Salary sacrifice - the 2015 launch of a market-leading funding solution which is a bespoke salary sacrifice car product that is at the cutting-edge of what is available and not a “bolt on” product as developed by some leasing providers.
The Innovation Award is the latest in a string of title wins and industry commendations, including being named Fleet Service Company of the Year in last year’s inaugural Northern Ireland Fleet Industry Awards, secured by Ogilvie Fleet in recent years.
Sales and marketing director Nick Hardy said: “We are naturally thrilled to win a major fleet award in Northern Ireland for the second year in a row. Innovation and excellent customer service is part of Ogilvie Fleet’s DNA.
“Ogilvie Fleet opened its own office in Northern Ireland almost four years ago and has successfully brought a new approach to the province’s fleet market demonstrated by contract wins and increasing brand exposure.”