Driver licence checks are an integral element of any company's duty of care policy.
Industry statistics show that nearly one in three of all drivers covering business mileage has penalty points on their licence. Employers have a duty of care to ensure that any employee driving on business has a valid driving licence. If they haven’t they are driving illegally.
In addition, you should also consider the risks to your business of potential prosecutions and the impact of key staff losing their licence.
The ‘Ogilvie Online’ Driver Licence Check’ facility provides you with the tools to minimise these risks.
- Check that each of your drivers holds a current DVLA licence
- Check that all ‘additional drivers’ nominated by the driver holds a current DVLA licence
- Check how many penalty points or endorsements they hold
- Check that their driving licences are registered at the correct address
- Check which categories of vehicles they are allowed to drive
- Check if there are medical restrictions on their licences
Our facility also includes a full consent management process that we handle ourselves in order to ensure that driver consent is always obtained and privacy always maintained.
Providing a complete overview, all available data, along with a traffic light system to warn about pending problems, is securely available on Mifleet Showroom. Please follow the link below to learn more about Mifleet Showroom alternatively please contact us to arrange a visit.
Contact us to arrange a meeting with one of our Area Managers and discover more about how we might be able to help you with driver licence checks.